Taking a snorkeling or diving excursion is a must-do in Bali. You’ll be sorry if you skip this, because Balinese underwater is incredible! You might come across the wreck of the USAT Liberty at one of Bali’s snorkeling spots, which has become a home for hundreds of underwater creatures. The Bali Tulamben USAT Liberty Wreck Dive allows you to dive off the gorgeous Balinese coast to visit the massive wreck. When you go there, you’ll see a variety of fish swimming around the wreck. A squid or other creature may be hiding beneath the metal at times! Take some pictures of this thing that has turned into a fantastic fish habitat.
- Diving is not suitable for children under 10 years of age.
- Not recommended for participants with heart attack, asthma or other serious medical conditions.
- After a dive trip participant unable to do any activities on the mountain and take flight for a minimum 18 hours after a dive trip.
- Visit one of the best snorkeling and diving spots in Bali.
- Witness a huge wreck that turned into a home for hundreds of fish.
- Find more than just a place to dive with this Bali Tulamben USAT Liberty Wreck Dive.
- Snap bunches of photos that will leave you in awe.
There are no reviews yet.