Kintamani Cycling Tour Package visits local villages and enjoys the beautiful scenery of Mount Batur while cycling. Descend from the Kintamani area through local villages that are inaccessible by car and experience the fresh air of Bali and surrounded by very green scenery. Don’t forget to have a light breakfast overlooking the Gunung Batur volcano and lake before heading to the starting point. Take a short walk to a paddy field where you can experience growing, harvesting and processing rice.
Next, we will introduce you to coffee plantations and some of Bali’s magical plants. Your next stop is a village temple where you can learn about Balinese spirituality. This bike tour allows you to stop at places you want to take pictures. Enjoy a delicious buffet at Warung Alam De Ubud.
Enjoy this bike tour with us!
- Cycling around the countryside in Bali
- Know the Balinese culture
- There are several tracks to choose from
- We served your lunch at an authentic Balinese home compound.
- Age limit 10-65 years old
- The pickup & drop-off service must be in the same place. Otherwise, it will be added an extra charge.
- The price valid for normal season, high season, & peak season will be applied as follows:
- High Seasons: 15 June – 31 August
- Peak Seasons: 20 December – 5 January and Idul Fitri and Silence / Nyepi Day
- If you use Airbnb accommodation, please write down the nearest hotel address from your Host location. In order to simplify the pickup service, we will pick you up in the nearest hotel from your Host location.
- The pick-up/sending service could be delayed due to traffic condition and it can’t be argued. (Delay time could be around 15-30 minutes).
There are no reviews yet.