Exploring South Bali can be a simple plan. Why don’t you try to go east? With the classic VW 181, it will be more fun to travel with your loved ones. Start your day by visiting the sacred bathing caves of Goa Lawah. Next, proceed to Tirta Gangga Water Palace through Manggis Village, where you can have a photo stop here with a scenic backdrop. Then, enjoy snorkeling time at Amed Beach and have lunch at the quaint beachfront restaurant. Hey! The journey will always go on. From Amlapura, visit the hidden treasure of White Sand Beach and visit the incredible Black Sand Beach. Never miss a once-in-a-lifetime experience with the amazing VW Jeep Tour in East Bali.
- Enjoy the classic VW 181 and feel sunkissed!
- Enter the sacred bat cave that will leave you in awe
- Visit the amazing Tirtha Gangga that you shouldn’t miss
- Meet a bunch of amazing underwater creatures in Amed
- Explore the white sand beach and crystal blue water, a perfect place to get relax
There are no reviews yet.